100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar

Callaway Fitting Cnetre, Ville St-Laurent

I was informed by the Callaway rep that a fitting centre in the Ville St Laurent area will be open for business at the end of April. I will definitely be making the trip there to get my Hawkeyes fitted for me, They will also do woods and a putter and all in 1 hour. Any adjustments to the clubs will have to be sent back to Callaway vis your nearest retailer. The cost is $60.00
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

7 Iron jayda is on a distinguished road jayda's Avatar
    Please keep us updated! thx!

Arrow shooter Chieflongtee is on a distinguished road Chieflongtee's Avatar
    Just Why would you reshaft before getting fitted?
    http://forum.ottawagolf.com/showthread.php?t=34614
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
    Mahatma Gandhi

4 Iron JoeldMtl is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by leftylucas View Post
    I was informed by the Callaway rep that a fitting centre in the Ville St Laurent area will be open for business at the end of April. I will definitely be making the trip there to get my Hawkeyes fitted for me, They will also do woods and a putter and all in 1 hour. Any adjustments to the clubs will have to be sent back to Callaway vis your nearest retailer. The cost is $60.00
    Is this the Ville St. Laurent in the Montreal area? Would they do my BenHogan irons too, given that Callaway owns Ben Hogan?

Moderator Big Johnny69 is on a distinguished road Big Johnny69's Avatar
    Forever stuck between single digit and trunk slammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeldMtl View Post
    Is this the Ville St. Laurent in the Montreal area? Would they do my BenHogan irons too, given that Callaway owns Ben Hogan?

Depends on what model year of Ben Hogans. Callaway only bought Ben Hogan a couple of years ago.
    "A life lived in fear of the new and the untried is not a life lived to its fullest." M.Pare 10/09/08

Depends on what model year of Ben Hogans. Callaway only bought Ben Hogan a couple of years ago
    Ben Hogan BH-5

Hall of Fame spackler is on a distinguished road spackler's Avatar
    Ben Hogan BH-5
    Those are Cally x-14s. Call them and see.

Moderator Big Johnny69 is on a distinguished road Big Johnny69's Avatar
    Forever stuck between single digit and trunk slammer!
    Ben Hogan BH-5
    Quote Originally Posted by spackler View Post
    Those are Cally x-14s. Call them and see.

Like spackler said, call them and see. Those were Callaway's first Hogan issued iron. I don't think you should have any problem.
    "A life lived in fear of the new and the untried is not a life lived to its fullest." M.Pare 10/09/08

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Johnston View Post
    Like spackler said, call them and see. Those were Callaway's first Hogan issued iron. I don't think you should have any problem.
    Are we talking about Ville St. Laurent in Montreal? Are they listed Under Callaway?

Hall of Fame spackler is on a distinguished road spackler's Avatar

Contact Information for our Performance Centres

If you are interested in a fitting session at the Performance Centre you can arrange referrals through your home club professionals, local retailer or call us direct:
    Call for Booking Toll Free: 1-800-387-7000

For general inquiries about Callaway Golf Canada Performance Centres email: canadaperformancecentre@callawaygolf.com

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    I just called, looks like mid-June now
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Quote Originally Posted by Chieflongtee View Post
    Just Why would you reshaft before getting fitted?
    http://forum.ottawagolf.com/showthread.php?t=34614
    Hi Chief, I was planning on getting fitted at Callaway when I posted that thread but it has been delayed so I am holding off until I can get there in mid-June, until then I will use my KZGs which have been fitted.
    Lefty Lucas

Quote Originally Posted by leftylucas View Post
    Hi Chief, I was planning on getting fitted at Callaway when I posted that thread but it has been delayed so I am holding off until I can get there in mid-June, until then I will use my KZGs which have been fitted.
    Wonder how they do their fitting as most of their iron heads are not bendable.
    Shaft wise also. Ket us know when you find out.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Habitual poster OutOfTheRough is on a distinguished road OutOfTheRough's Avatar
    Callaway has a fitting at Kevin Haime on the 24th of May, if I remember correctly. Call for details and registering!

Thanks but I thought that was for driver only but I will call
    Lefty Lucas

Its actually the 23rd acccording to his calendar, i will call and see if they will do irons as well.
    Lefty Lucas

Champion sharkhark is on a distinguished road sharkhark's Avatar
    Wonder how they do their fitting as most of their iron heads are not bendable.
    Shaft wise also. Ket us know when you find out.
    Most of their heads are bendable. The forged no different than any other forgings and the cast can be adjusted within reasonable tolerances.
    My fusions were bent after my fitting in toronto. Guy said something about a process involving baking in an oven, then adjusting, then reassembling the bore thru shaft.
    My fusion irons are 2 degrees upright.

They then paint the top scoring line on each iron a different color to show you at a glance what they have been adjusted to. In my case a white line is 2 degrees upright.
    "Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual"

Called KH, I have a ½ hour booked with the cally man to see how my irons are, he will do either the irons or the driver in the ½ hour.
    Lefty Lucas

Quote Originally Posted by sharkhark View Post
    Most of their heads are bendable. The forged no different than any other forgings and the cast can be adjusted within reasonable tolerances.
    My fusions were bent after my fitting in toronto. Guy said something about a process involving baking in an oven, then adjusting, then reassembling the bore thru shaft.
    My fusion irons are 2 degrees upright.

They then paint the top scoring line on each iron a different color to show you at a glance what they have been adjusted to. In my case a white line is 2 degrees upright.

One word of caution with the fusion and other callys

http://golfworks.com/images/art/Iron...0Not%20Rec.pdf
    Mahatma Gandhi

Team Match Play Champ 2011 quinner is on a distinguished road quinner's Avatar
    Any idea if there is going to be a charge for the Cally guy to look at your irons?

$25 for the ½ hour quinner, hopefully it will be worth it. I expect a specification sheet on the results so that I may send them to Callaway via GT at no charge or if GT decides to charge then maybe a local clubfitter can do the work. I suspect I will require a slight adjustment to the standard lie.
    Lefty Lucas

Known entity lms is on a distinguished road lms's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by quinner View Post
    Any idea if there is going to be a charge for the Cally guy to look at your irons?
    I know, many don't like Clublink, but as a Clublink member you get a Callaway fitting for free at any of their fitting centers.

Team Match Play Champ 2011 quinner is on a distinguished road quinner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lms View Post
    I know, many don't like Clublink, but as a Clublink member you get a Callaway fitting for free at any of their fitting centers.
    Interesting....is there a fitting center in Ottawa?

Known entity lms is on a distinguished road lms's Avatar
    Not in Ottawa, but I think coming to Montreal based on this thread.

http://www.mycallaway.ca/performance...ce_centre.jspx

Champion sharkhark is on a distinguished road sharkhark's Avatar
    One word of caution with the fusion and other callys

http://golfworks.com/images/art/Iron...0Not%20Rec.pdf

Maybe if you don't go to the source...but I was never recommending golfworks or anyone other than cally.
    Watch the vid below, you will see it in part 3 , no problem at all doing it. Lots of people I know that did a cally purchase with adjustments have had zero problems, including me.

x20 iron purchase including fitting and subsequent custom construction.

part 1

part 2

part 3 - featuring the loft lie adjusting

part 4
    "Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual"

Thread Information