100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Moderator Big Johnny69 is on a distinguished road Big Johnny69's Avatar
    Forever stuck between single digit and trunk slammer!

Tues June 12th 10AMish @ Whitetail

Sakuraba and I will be playing our forum match on Tues around 10ish (depends on what's available). I do believe Andy4Par will be joining us as well. So for now, room for one more. Anyone care to join us?
    "A life lived in fear of the new and the untried is not a life lived to its fullest." M.Pare 10/09/08

Team Match Play Champ 2009 hoolio is on a distinguished road hoolio's Avatar
    If I can catch a ride with you I'm 90% sure I'm in.

Can I trash talk Sak during your match though? I'd be kind of lost if I couldn't.
    Let's put a Smile on that Face!

Me thinks Andy wants a ride as well. There will not be enough room in my car for three guys and three bags along with your push cart. I have an offer, Sak and I will be using our coupons from the golf show, if someone else drives I will give each of you a coupon. That way all you have to pay is the cost of 1/2 a cart. LMK.
    "A life lived in fear of the new and the untried is not a life lived to its fullest." M.Pare 10/09/08

No biggie then I was actually hoping you guys would play later in the week anyway because I'm going to be taking Wed-Fri off and hang in the Frew. I'll get in on the next match maybe.

I'm a regular Andy4Par is on a distinguished road Andy4Par's Avatar
    Geoff, you give me a coupon and I'll gladly drive up there. I will take the Jimmy so plenty of room for 3 or 4 with golf bags.

You planning on taking a golf cart? I wasn't going to.
    "Get your smile on!"

Must be Single Sakuraba is on a distinguished road Sakuraba's Avatar
    the pass is free as long as you rent a cart, I think it works out to $17 per rider for 18. That works out to just over 1$ a hole, as I plan on closing Mr Johnston out on 16
    Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by Andy4Par View Post
    Geoff, you give me a coupon and I'll gladly drive up there. I will take the Jimmy so plenty of room for 3 or 4 with golf bags.

You planning on taking a golf cart? I wasn't going to.
    I was only because like Sak said, the coupon requires you to take a cart. So if you want a coupon and will drive its all yours. hoolio, you still want in? Andy said he'd drive.

And Sak, the only thing getting closed out on 16 will be your ball pocket on your golf bag as you sadly put your ball away after being eliminated once again in the forum match play tourney.

Arggg... Maybe. Do we both have to use the coupon? I'd prefer to walk anyway so I'll probably just book corporate.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Johnston View Post
    I was only because like Sak said, the coupon requires you to take a cart. So if you want a coupon and will drive its all yours. hoolio, you still want in? Andy said he'd drive.

Quote Originally Posted by hoolio View Post
    Arggg... Maybe. Do we both have to use the coupon? I'd prefer to walk anyway so I'll probably just book corporate.
    I'd rather walk as well, but only having to pay $17 or so to play a great course with a cart is a pretty good deal. But I'm not sure if they'd let Andy pay only have a cart with the coupon. Probably not I'd guess. But I can call and find out.

Tee time is 10:30. Good news hoolio, spoke with the course and they charge per person. So you can walk if you want and book through corporate. Andy, the coupon is yours and you only have to pay half a cart. So is everyone in????

Uber Poster LBH is on a distinguished road LBH's Avatar
    Info updated on Match Play page

I'm in!!
    "Get your smile on!"

Meet the same place as last time Andy, say around 9ish? I'll bring the coupon and jump in with you???

Sounds good. 90 minutes enough time to get there and ready to play?
    "Get your smile on!"

Sounds good. 90 minutes enough time to get there and ready to play?
    I'll try to get there earlier, but I'll have to see how soon I can get out of my meeting. But I don't need too much prep time. A few putts, a few chips, stretch, I'm ready to go.

Is Hoolio joining us? If he's keen on walking I could book through Corporate and walk with him. But for $5 more riding that course is definately worth it.
    "Get your smile on!"

Is Hoolio joining us? If he's keen on walking I could book through Corporate and walk with him. But for $5 more riding that course is definately worth it.
    hoolio, you see this? What do you think???

Well I think I'll play either way and I'll decide about booking with C.G. or not.

Let's be honest boys... I could definitely use the walk. But Whitetail is a good hike. I'll probably play it by the weather and I'll give the course a call on Saturday to see how booked up it will be on Tuesday. I don't want us to have the whole course to ourselves and you guys have to wait for my fatass to walk.

Quote Originally Posted by hoolio View Post
    Well I think I'll play either way and I'll decide about booking with C.G. or not.

Let's be honest boys... I could definitely use the walk. But Whitetail is a good hike. I'll probably play it by the weather and I'll give the course a call on Saturday to see how booked up it will be on Tuesday. I don't want us to have the whole course to ourselves and you guys have to wait for my fatass to walk.

Sounds good, be sure to let Andy know what you are doing. He was going to walk with you if need be. Honestly, I always prefer to walk, but if I can play a round and get a cart for less than $20 I'll take the cart. Too good of a deal to pass up. And pm me and I'll give you details of where we meet.

Gentlemen, so what's the update? Andy and hoolio, you guys need me to bring the coupons? Actually Andy, for driving I will bring you one anyways regardless. If you guys are going to ride lmk and I'll bring one for hoolio as well.

And hoolio, you'll need the meet details. PM me and I'll let you know.

Bring me a coupon. I'll drive. Definately taking a cart. For $17 bucks it is worth it not to billy goat my way around that track in 29 degrees(34 humidex).

Tuesday can't get here quick enough!!! Love Whitetail, great course.
    "Get your smile on!"

Big G, I have no problem riding with the current forecast, so if you're dishing them out, I'll take a Coopin (ala Ron White).

I'll get at ya tomorrow about meeting up.

Sir Post-a-lot dH is on a distinguished road dH's Avatar
    Must be nice being able to play during the week during th day. The 9-5 crew looses the best golf days to work!

Gentlemen, we are good to go. I replied to hoolio and gave him all the details. I will be there as soon as as I can (most likely before 9) with coupons in hand. See you in the AM guys. Should be fun. And Sak, hope you don't have nightmares of me beating you 8&7 or something outrageous like that. It could happen, I plan on bringing the A game.

I haven't talked to Sak but I'm pretty sure he just called an ace on the first hole. Geoff is down one going to #2. It's gonna be a battle coming back from that deficit.

Whitewash at Whitetail.....I can see the headlines now.
    "Get your smile on!"

Whitewash at Whitetail.....I can see the headlines now.
    "One will return to the board with his 'Tail' between his legs"

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    Man, what smack talk for this match, I am taking on the winner so I will keep checking the results. I have never played with Sak but I am sure he will give Geoff a run for his money.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    Any updates!!
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Way Beyond Help rezadue is on a distinguished road rezadue's Avatar
    So, who won? Details please?
    Proud member of the 2009 Ryder Cup winning team

Thread Information