So many of you have such great ideas and insight on this forum I figure I see what you are doing regarding your enclosure / wall / ceiling protection.

It's residiential application. Don't have the budget for a commerical 10' deep enclosure made for commercial settings. Already have nets in my practice room which I want something that looks less functional. Something in between that looks nice but on a budget.

Screen is 13ft wide by 8ft high (16:10)? I was thinking of a mini enclosure where on the left side (facing the screen) 2 feet extension and on the right side 2 feet extension. Then possibly use black curtains on a track left and right to extend out for protection and to keep one side dark for the camera. These could adjust via the track to give more room while not in use. Another option is do left / right 6 feet extension that includes the ceiling but then its permanent.

Not sure what to do about the wall above the screen ~ 11 feet high and the ceiling though.

Also what do you do regarding the lights and camera on the ceiling? Assume you need to cut holes for them so they are not obstructed. If you cut holes then they are at risk for getting hit with lob, flop, high sand shots but I don't think there is anything else you can do.

Any thoughts, recommendations, and/or insight into what you did are greatly appreciated.

Thanks.