I just bought a used set of irons and wedges, I need to have them extended by half an inch. Is my only option to go to GolfTown where they always say they will not remove and save your old grips as they will cut them off instead? The current grips are in very good condition.

Who else in the Ottawa area could do this for me and save my grips (and save some $)? I have seen it done many times on YouTube, but I have zero equipment and I am not handy at all, hence my question here).