CorporateGolfXtra 2020
Closed Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Competitor leftygolfguy is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Stittsville
    Posts
    928

    ClubEG daily membership- 100% of proceeds to charity

    We have a Club EG daily membership for NEW MEMBERS ONLY (no exceptions).

    These go for $399 from ClubEG and we are offering it as part of a fundraiser for $350.

    100% of proceeds will go to St. Thomas Anglican Church in Stittsville, Ontario.

    I will post auction links later this week, but we are offering the BIN option to OG members today.

    If interested please send me a PM.

    Thanks,

    Lefty

  2. #2
    Competitor leftygolfguy is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Stittsville
    Posts
    928
    Quote Originally Posted by leftygolfguy View Post
    We have a Club EG daily membership for NEW MEMBERS ONLY (no exceptions).

    These go for $399 from ClubEG and we are offering it as part of a fundraiser for $350.

    100% of proceeds will go to St. Thomas Anglican Church in Stittsville, Ontario.

    I will post auction links later this week, but we are offering the BIN option to OG members today.

    If interested please send me a PM.

    Thanks,

    Lefty
    This is now available in a regular auction format or BIN at $325.

    The auction link is in a post under other items.

  3. #3
    Competitor leftygolfguy is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Stittsville
    Posts
    928
    Quote Originally Posted by leftygolfguy View Post
    This is now available in a regular auction format or BIN at $325.

    The auction link is in a post under other items.
    Current bid is $150, auction ends November 30th.

  4. #4
    Competitor leftygolfguy is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Stittsville
    Posts
    928
    https://www.32auctions.com/organizat..._items/2628206

    Still $150... I'd buy it myself but I am a past Member.

  5. #5
    Competitor leftygolfguy is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Stittsville
    Posts
    928
    Auction ends Monday. Currently $170.

    Great value, usually sells for $399.

    New Members only though.

    Covers a wide variety of course across the city.

    Thanks for bidding.

  6. #6
    Moderator Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 BogeyGolf is on a distinguished road BogeyGolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    3,413
    I would bid on it, but as a past member I am unable too...to bad the restriction is on it as it is for charity...

  7. #7
    Competitor leftygolfguy is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Stittsville
    Posts
    928
    Quote Originally Posted by BogeyGolf View Post
    I would bid on it, but as a past member I am unable too...to bad the restriction is on it as it is for charity...
    I am in the same situation.

    It was very nice of them to provide it to us, and it's the same for every donation they make, so hopefully whoever wins uses it well and rejoins.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. 2019 ClubEG golf membership
    By wings in forum Other Golf Ads
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-29-2018, 12:29 PM
  2. FREE CLUBEG Membership - OSAHL Registration OPEN
    By Sensplex in forum Other Golf Ads
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-30-2016, 11:43 AM
  3. 2016 ClubEG (Executive golf) membership
    By upanddown in forum Other Golf Ads
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-04-2016, 06:41 PM
  4. Ping G15 17 degree hybrid - proceeds to be donated
    By cleek in forum Left Hand Clubs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-14-2015, 03:46 PM
  5. daily deal back at GT
    By dmartin in forum Local Stuff
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2013, 07:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts