Maxxfit Golf
+ Reply to Thread
    jasongolf

Rossmoor Golf Club, Monroe, NJ!!!

I played with a guy at Rutgers this past weekend and he couldnít stop talking about Rossmoor in Monroe NJ. He is a member there, said he pays about 2500 a year for unlimited golf and practice and that the course is immaculate. Has anyone ever played this place? Itís a bit of a trek for me (50 mins) but might test it out within the next couple of weeks to see if it would be worth it.

Putter thomasspears is on a distinguished road thomasspears's Avatar
    Tour Edge Golf Clubs

Thеу help nеw gоlfеrѕ to perform incredibly and еxреrіеnсе thе lаtеѕt gаmе іmрrоvеmеnt tесhnоlоgу tо play the game еffоrtlеѕѕlу.

Thеіr ‘Gеt іn the Gаmе’ рrоduсtѕ соntаіn соmрlеtе sets fоr mеn, wоmеn, ѕеnіоrѕ, аnd junіоrѕ. Tоur Edgе ѕауѕ thаt it аlѕо includes lоw-соѕt gоld bags, рuttеrѕ, аnd wedges. Their mаіn оbjесtіvе іѕ to dеvеlор аnd еxраnd the gаmе of gоlf bу іntrоduсіng еxtrаоrdіnаrу рrоduсtѕ аnd even аt grеаt рrісеѕ. For more information visit at: https://www.mygameneedsthis.com/tour...clubs-reviews/
    My Game Needs This is a Sports Loverís blog where we have tried our best to give an easy snapshot of the Best Sports Equipment Available in the US market.

Thread Information