Greensmere
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 31 to 41 of 41
  1. #31
    Sand Wedge MBond is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Evergreen
    Posts
    21
    all I have received is an order confirmation - what now? will I receive an email or how do I even attempt to install the software?

  2. #32
    Sand Wedge MBond is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Evergreen
    Posts
    21
    Hi
    filling out registration and it is asking for simulator hardware .- selections are skytrak,earnst, etc- gc2 not listed.
    field required - what do I select?
    Thanks

  3. #33
    Sand Wedge MBond is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Evergreen
    Posts
    21
    I just purchased TGC - loaded - can anyone tell me:

    1)From the main screen - how do I find/select a driving range
    2)my settings on the home screen has an X - locked - how can I view?
    3)I am using a GC2 - this register screen did not offer this as a selection - how do I interface TGC to GC2 - settings?

  4. #34
    Albatross mthunt is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Oakville
    Posts
    386
    Quote Originally Posted by MBond View Post
    I just purchased TGC - loaded - can anyone tell me:

    1)From the main screen - how do I find/select a driving range
    2)my settings on the home screen has an X - locked - how can I view?
    3)I am using a GC2 - this register screen did not offer this as a selection - how do I interface TGC to GC2 - settings?
    Have you figured this out? TGC comes with remote support.

  5. #35
    Sand Wedge MBond is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Evergreen
    Posts
    21
    getting there - have only spent a couple of hours on it.

    In driving range - how do I back out to select another range w/o having to go all the way back out and back in?
    in Range is there a range with a better/longer tracer to study flight?
    is there a range where one can select for tracers to stay on screen to study entire session like FSX?
    Any must know shortcuts are appreciated.

  6. #36
    Albatross mthunt is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Oakville
    Posts
    386
    You have to go out and no multiple tracers.

  7. #37
    Sand Wedge MBond is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Evergreen
    Posts
    21
    For the past 2 nights while playing a quick par 3 on TGC, by the time we reached the 3rd hole the system became very slow to respond to a strike. As time went on, the response time was 30 seconds until finally it didnít respond to the hit at all. Bluetooth connection to the GC2 was solid, great internet speed, 3 month old computer (2 in 1 i7 HP). Even when you push escape, the program has become unresponsive. Any ideas?

  8. #38
    Albatross mthunt is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Oakville
    Posts
    386
    It's either an Internet issue to Bluetooth issue. First, play on offline mode. If it happens in offline it's Bluetooth. Try having the Bluetooth a foot away from the gc2 with an extension cable. The only other thing it could be is a computer issue like a virus.

  9. #39
    Eagle SFR is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    356
    Quote Originally Posted by MBond View Post
    For the past 2 nights while playing a quick par 3 on TGC, by the time we reached the 3rd hole the system became very slow to respond to a strike. As time went on, the response time was 30 seconds until finally it didn’t respond to the hit at all. Bluetooth connection to the GC2 was solid, great internet speed, 3 month old computer (2 in 1 i7 HP). Even when you push escape, the program has become unresponsive. Any ideas?
    Any chance you play with just the battery (on the GC2) and not plugged in? As battery life drops there is not enough power to run on the sim proper but the GC2 and display will still run for a long time. A key sign is a delayed shot display in a sim.

  10. #40
    Sand Wedge MBond is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Evergreen
    Posts
    21
    Frustrated - unable to complete even a quick 9 hole par 3 on TGC.
    While playing a quick par 3 or range, by the time we reach the 3rd hole the system becomes very slow to respond to a strike. As time goes on, the response time exceeds a couple of minutes until we finally walk away.
    Bluetooth connection to the GC2 was solid, great internet speed, 3 month old computer (2 in 1 i7 HP). Does anyone else have this issue... Solution?
    Frustrated...system is worthless.

  11. #41
    Putter stingreye is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    La Verne
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by MBond View Post
    Frustrated - unable to complete even a quick 9 hole par 3 on TGC.
    While playing a quick par 3 or range, by the time we reach the 3rd hole the system becomes very slow to respond to a strike. As time goes on, the response time exceeds a couple of minutes until we finally walk away.
    Bluetooth connection to the GC2 was solid, great internet speed, 3 month old computer (2 in 1 i7 HP). Does anyone else have this issue... Solution?
    Frustrated...system is worthless.
    Sorry if you mentioned it and I missed it. What bluetooth adapter are you using?

    Some issues can be solved by swapping to a inexpensive BT adapter. The GC2 seems a bit picky. There are two that are common, the ASUS
    https://www.amazon.com/ASUS-USB-Adap...etooth+adapter

    This one too:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

    I have used both of them.

    The next thing to check is proximity to GC2. It matters, you need it close to the GC2. Get an extension chord.

    Good luck, I am sure you can get your BT issues figured out. I have used BT with TGC, PG (Perfect Golf, OGT interface is faster than built in BT), and Foresight's FSX with no issues and no noticeable delay.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. GC2 flash
    By ryan983 in forum Home Simulators - General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-13-2015, 12:57 AM
  2. Need help in Creating flash banners
    By rezadue in forum Almost Anything
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-27-2009, 09:11 PM
  3. Samsung SC-MX10 flash camcorder
    By slicemaster in forum Other Stuff
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-21-2008, 09:24 PM
  4. Panda Golf - Flash Game
    By zoic in forum Almost Anything
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 08-17-2006, 02:56 PM
  5. golf season over - in a flash
    By bobblehead in forum General Golf Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-05-2005, 11:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts