CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
    6 Iron Lucky is on a distinguished road

Vector Launch Monitor

Hi there,

I am looking to get rid of some golf stuff I have lying around. We bought the Vector Launch Monitor on eBay in the summer, and used it outside a bunch. It worked fine for us outside, but we don't really have the room to use it inside, so it's sitting idle, and I am suspect of the amount of backyard practice my son will do this year. So, we are selling it.

It's not the Pro version. I have the software and manual on a a usb stick I will give you. I have a printed version of the manual you can have as well. I bought a universal power supply for it because the cable on the original was cut.

I also have a laptop that I bought from a laptop repair shop in the west end, because it had a firewire port, which it uses, and had windows running, which was a software requirement. It's a Dell Latitude d520 with 2GB of RAM and a 120GB drive. I will sell the unit for 400.00, and if you want the laptop, which is configured for the device now, with the software installed, I will sell that for 300.00.

I paid 500.00 for the Vector and 400.00 for the laptop, a little over 4 months ago...and it was the lowest price I saw for a vector unit while I was looking. it was also hard to find a windows machine that has a firewire port and runs 32-bit XP Windows for the software.

If you have the room, you can have some fun with this indoors this winter.

If you are interested, send me an email. If you want more pictures, just ask.

I have attached a generic picture of the unit and some of the software screens from our usage. I do not have the plastic protection screen for the front, we never used it.

Thanks,

Richard

P.s. I am selling it as-is, it has worked fine for us.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Lucky; 12-21-2011 at 10:20 PM.

6 Iron Lucky is on a distinguished road
    The launch monitor was sold.

Thread Information