Excellent. That is exactly what I am talking about. We know the GC2 error tolerances if you trust the advertising which is the best we have. Then find a trusting soul to place the GC2 on the protee, PX5 if handy, and TruGolf newport (available now versus Technique shipping this month but same sensor technology). This is what I just replied that a company did who sells both GC2 and Trugolf and they say they are very close in accuracy. Need to test with driver and hit draws, hooks, fades, cuts (recommend driver since longest distance and max error). Also interested in hitting iron knock downs. Maybe throw in a few lobs, flops, bunker shots. I am testing the TruGolf system in person next week. If anyone knows where I can rent a GC2 unit for the day when I test TruGolf I can also put the GC2 unit side by side? My first thought would be create a matrix for each to identify speed, spin, etc but at the end of the day I think I just care about where the shot landed (total distance forward and left / right from center) then measure how close each one is to each other?

Another way to test the accuracy on these is just by knowing your own carry/role for your clubs. If you know that your average 7iron fade is 167 yards carry + 3 yards roll with several yards right of center then if you hit that same shot on your sim and it produces the same result then its pretty damn good.