Quote Originally Posted by jvincent
NXT Tour is softer than the distance (obviously) but not the stickiest ball out there by any means.

If you don't care about price, then the Stratas are a good choice as others have mentioned. Each ball is slightly different so I'd recommend a sleeve of each to see which one you prefer.

If you do care about price, then you should really check out the Top Flite Tour, or the XL-3000 Super Spin and Super Feel. The Tour is a 3 piece and has very good stopping power and all around good feel. The cover is on the soft side and I manage to put lots of bite marks in it with my irons so they won't last as long.

The XL-3000s are also pretty decent. The Super Spin really spins a lot. Too much for me. The Super Feel is a good compromise in that that cover is harder so it doesn't spin like crazy but soft enough, and it has a low compression core, that I can still stop it pretty easily on hard greens with a 5 or 6 iron.
The Top Flite Tour has a very soft cover and they sell cheap. I wonder how they do distance wise! They sell for 19.99$ at Tommy.