CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Leafs Nation

Hybrid View

Hybrid jimmyc is on a distinguished road
    I hate the leafs but only because most of their fans are obnoxious and live far from the place we know as reality. I do not understand how they got this jaded. Its a entertainment but leaf fans who otherwise are decent people turn ugly unlike any other fan base ive encountered. I used to think it was due to having Ballard as an owner but surely that sting has worn off.

Bouche
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyc View Post
    I hate the leafs but only because most of their fans are obnoxious and live far from the place we know as reality. I do not understand how they got this jaded. Its a entertainment but leaf fans who otherwise are decent people turn ugly unlike any other fan base ive encountered. I used to think it was due to having Ballard as an owner but surely that sting has worn off.
    You are mistaking our ugliness for passion my friend. We have the biggest fan base in the NHL.

"Its a entertainment but leaf fans who otherwise are decent people turn ugly unlike any other fan base ive encountered" What? LOL. Maybe you don't understand what it means to be a die hard fan.

Hybrid jimmyc is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouche View Post
    You are mistaking our ugliness for passion my friend. We have the biggest fan base in the NHL.

"Its a entertainment but leaf fans who otherwise are decent people turn ugly unlike any other fan base ive encountered" What? LOL. Maybe you don't understand what it means to be a die hard fan.
    I can honestly give credit to leaf fans for being die hard fans. They do have that. So are Oiler, Calgary, Canucks, Jets, Habs etc fans, but you dont see the entire country hating them.

Thread Information