CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Singles Match Play Champ 2011 John is on a distinguished road John's Avatar
    I essentially had the completely opposite interaction and experience with Precision. In fact they were cheaper than Maize and Modern and the gentleman i dealt with was kind and courteous. Of course they are going to try and up sell you, come on they are trying to make money!??

Must be Single Txxxxxxx is on a distinguished road Txxxxxxx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    I essentially had the completely opposite interaction and experience with Precision. In fact they were cheaper than Maize and Modern and the gentleman i dealt with was kind and courteous. Of course they are going to try and up sell you, come on they are trying to make money!??
    You're kidding right? You think it's good business practice to try to mislead customers? Telling people about fasteners that they call an "upgrade", that everyone else use as standard. And trying to deceive people, saying they need these gutter guards for leaves when there are no trees!?? Hahah!

Precision ONLY became cheaper once we all told the sales guy we were not using him. This was the same experience for more than a dozen new homes in my area. I know this, because they're all on my street, and all came to me when I had my Maize sign up, since we were one of the first homes built.

So lucky for you that you had a better experience, but this is not the common theme for Precision.

Just ask Geoff about his experience with them in a totally different area.

I was a site supervisor for a home builder in Ottawa back in 2005 before I moved to Edmonton, and we had the same sort of poor business and warranty issues with our home owners who used them.

Our builder here, who builds all over the city, also echoed our sentiments when we asked for recommendation on companies.

Coincidence? I think not.
    Last edited by Txxxxxxx; 05-26-2014 at 08:14 AM.

Fairway Junkie sharkshooter is on a distinguished road sharkshooter's Avatar
    Did a lot of research when we bought our last home (14 years ago) and went with Maize. Excellent price and service. No issues for the 10 years we lived there. When we bought our current home 4 years ago, went with Maize again.

Singles Match Play Champ 2011 John is on a distinguished road John's Avatar
    Okie dokie.

Thread Information