Great setup. I thought I had one of the better systems on here, but your's leaves mine for dead.

1. You will use the room less for other people than you anticipate. You will think about how your friends will think your room is so cool, and have loads of them round, but once that novelty wears off, it will be just you working on your game. You first, friends secondary.

2. GC2/HMT is great, but I wouldn't want to use it if I was going to have lefties over (see above - you won't invite them and won't care about it). The rotating device (position track) is not as good as it looks. Looks good on website, but really quite cumbersome once I got it. I don't actually use it now.

3. Divot action is fantastic. Just buy the insert - nothing else.

4. 20K won't get you much more than a GC2/software/computer and screen/mat.

5. For swing catalyst + balance plate + 2 decent cameras, add another 10-15K. For force plate add $25K. There may be less expensive options, but SC is the best.

6. CPAs advice on foam is probably spot on in terms of performance/cost. I have a double screen, but the second layer added $500. I'm sure foam would be cheaper and probably better.

7. If you want to save money, really consider using swingbyte2 or sky pro. They are only about $150 and a good alternative to cameras.