100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    Clouston has to go, Lehner plays well in front of horrible defense that let the Wings take 2-3 shots before scoring. He let in 4 goals but for Clouston to say he pulled him because he wanted to change the momentum was stupid. I am sure he heard from Murray as well, a time out would have served that purpose. Now Lehner is shown that the coach has zero confidence in him and he will be sent down to add to the mix, great move Clouston, the crowd really showed their displeasure as well. Phillips played poorly letting Franzen in all alone on the first goal, then giving the puck away on another. Kuba did the same, Campoli had a good game on the offensive side then looks like the crappy defensemen that he is. Boy, the new GM has a lot of work to do for sure.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Hopelessly Addicted Shivas Irons is on a distinguished road Shivas Irons's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by leftylucas View Post
    Clouston has to go, Lehner plays well in front of horrible defense that let the Wings take 2-3 shots before scoring. He let in 4 goals but for Clouston to say he pulled him because he wanted to change the momentum was stupid.
    I gotta agree with this. I used to be a Clouston fan but it seems more evident with each game that he's lost his mojo here.

I was at the game last night, and the fans were none too happy about Lehner begin pulled, in fact, there were quite a few 'boos' eminating when he got yanked.

To make matters worse, Elliot then gets beaten short-side almost immediately. To me, it actually felt like the Sens lost some momentum when they made the goalie switch.
    Al Gore didn't invent the internet, but he did invent global warming.

Thread Information