CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread
    Golf Pig of the Year 09, 10, 11 Marcos is on a distinguished road Marcos's Avatar

Interior golf re-opening finally

Well, we can start playing inside again here on the Quebec side as of Feb28th. Its been a hard cold winter so far and getting back together with my usual playing partners will be welcomed. Are some of you playing in Ottawa still?

1 Iron john8888 is on a distinguished road
    In Ontario we have been back playing indoor golf this week. It is so great to be swinging again. hope spring will come soon)))

Golf Pig of the Year 09, 10, 11 Marcos is on a distinguished road Marcos's Avatar
    Good to heat that John8888. It wont be long now.

Nationwide Player Mr. Chi is on a distinguished road Mr. Chi's Avatar
    Yup, already got 2 rounds in since re-opening on the ON side - round 3 tomorrow!
    "Be happy, but never satisfied." – Bruce Lee

Good for you guys Alex. Hope you have a great season as well.

7 Iron Kyaku is on a distinguished road
    Where do you go in Quebec Marcos? I've noticed a Chez Putters near me in Aylmer, never been though. Any chance you know anything about that place?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyaku View Post
    Where do you go in Quebec Marcos? I've noticed a Chez Putters near me in Aylmer, never been though. Any chance you know anything about that place?
    I have been Chez Putters a few times Kyaku. Great place, lots of pool tables, nice bar. I think they only have 2 screens for golf though. It is run by the same person that owns Le Terminus in Hull and this is where we go as its close by. Located in the industrial part behind St-Joseph Blvd where all the car dealers are. Lots of pool tables, friendly staff, nice bar also, dart boards and if your into gambling they have a few one arm bandits. They have 5 golf screens.

7 Iron Kyaku is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcos View Post
    I have been Chez Putters a few times Kyaku. Great place, lots of pool tables, nice bar. I think they only have 2 screens for golf though. It is run by the same person that owns Le Terminus in Hull and this is where we go as its close by. Located in the industrial part behind St-Joseph Blvd where all the car dealers are. Lots of pool tables, friendly staff, nice bar also, dart boards and if your into gambling they have a few one arm bandits. They have 5 golf screens.
    oh I think I've been to this place like 20 years ago. It's near the highway ramp right? Thanks for the info btw! Gonna check out both places.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyaku View Post
    oh I think I've been to this place like 20 years ago. It's near the highway ramp right? Thanks for the info btw! Gonna check out both places.
    Yep, close to the exit highway 5 pass the dealerships. Hope you enjoy it. They are open now but only 2 players per screen. On the 28th Feb, will be back to normal. Not sure if the bar is open or the kitchen. Best call before.

Was good to get out and play inside with good friends today. First time since the lockdown for myself. I hope everyone is able to get together with friends. Great stress relief for all. !!!

Nationwide Player Mr. Chi is on a distinguished road Mr. Chi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcos View Post
    Was good to get out and play inside with good friends today. First time since the lockdown for myself. I hope everyone is able to get together with friends. Great stress relief for all. !!!
    Awesome Marcos! Hope you continue to get more games in before the season finally arrives
    "Be happy, but never satisfied." – Bruce Lee

Thread Information