CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Moderator bubba22 is on a distinguished road bubba22's Avatar
    Still waiting for your review thegolfer. You keep mentioning that you will post a review. What is the delay?

Need a Caddy TheGolfer is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by bubba22 View Post
    Still waiting for your review thegolfer. You keep mentioning that you will post a review. What is the delay?
    i decided to wait until i have the entire golf studio converted along with the dual cinema capability before i post my testing and lessons learned. figure i could include lessons learned on the install to. i am exchanging PMs with quite a few people going through or preparing to just go through the process themselves. the project ended up being much bigger than expected. not due to gc2 since you place the unit down and hit. i decide to remove my nets and put up plywood on ceilings, right wall, and around the screen then adding carpet with padding for protection. adding a new 7.1 system so fishing wires through black walls / ceiling along with trying to find way to hide all equipment in closet except for gc2 unit and touchscreen on wall. adding double doors from golf room to another room to keep it seperated and eliminate ight. i had to take some time also to figure out how to get 3 monitors working with the radeon 6970 gpu (touch for sim, projector, and lcd for computer). blah blah i know, long story short i am spending a lot of time on preparing for install. plus last two weekends here in PA have been 60 degrees F and couldn't let that pass without some golf. once i get through next week i should be in shape to summarize my thoughts.

i have popped up hear and there as someone is looking for something similar to gc2 to give them some information on lessones learned to help them if they are looking at a near term purchase. The key is the data is not going to change existing users perspectives but it may be helpful to shorten the research phase for a new user like me.

It's funny now but there seems to a number of people moving toward the gc2 now. Either that or i am just now communicating with more members than before wrt to their gc2 or upcoming purchase.

Thread Information