CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Driver Brent4Hire is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hook View Post
    Not really going anywhere with this or answering anything, but you never really asked anything hehe And yes I've felt the lefty woes as well....
    LOL - which is exactly what I thought when I read it after hitting submit. More of a rant than anything, I guess. I can actually come out cheaper on the Scotty - a friend of mine goes to the convention every year, and can get me a spankin' new Del Mar for 2 bills. I do like it, but might split the difference between it and the Newport, and go for a Studio...a more eye-friendly look. Never tried on though.
    If you're gonna walk on thin ice, ya might as well dance.

Gap Wedge Magician is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent4Hire View Post
    LOL - which is exactly what I thought when I read it after hitting submit. More of a rant than anything, I guess. I can actually come out cheaper on the Scotty - a friend of mine goes to the convention every year, and can get me a spankin' new Del Mar for 2 bills. I do like it, but might split the difference between it and the Newport, and go for a Studio...a more eye-friendly look. Never tried on though.
    A Scotty for 2 bills? Sweet deal. Whatever you choose, just make sure it works for you and your putting stroke. I can definitely see where you're coming from with a club being suitable to the eye, I am the same way when looking a clubs, let style and looks become a factor in deciding, but not the only factor, don't sacrifice performance for style.

Whatever you choose, good luck! They are all nice putter regardless, so whatever you come out with I'm sure will be money.
    Last edited by Magician; 09-27-2012 at 02:54 PM.

Thread Information