CorporateGolfXtra 2024
Closed Thread
    Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar

Graphite Designs Tour XC-6 SR Driver Shaft (Stiff regular)

Graphite Designs Tour XC-6 SR Shaft (Stiff regular)
    Condition Used - Like new
    Description
    This came off a PING G430MAX 10K driver as a $500 upgrade for the shaft alone. Plays to about 45" depending on the adapter you have. I will install the adapter for free if you pay the asking price.

It's too stiff for me but I am a senior with a lower swing speed than is recommended for this stiffness (92-(98 MPH).

Stiffness profile is soft butt and stiff midsection and tip.

Graphite Design introduces the latest in the Tour AD premium line of golf shafts, the Graphite Design Tour XC – designed to provide Xtra Carry distance. Designed and manufactured at the Graphite Design Japan factory headquarters, the new Tour AD VR wood shafts are dark blue with white and silver accents and are finished with a matte clear coat.

The Tour AD XC shaft profile is soft in the butt section, stiff in the center section and has a stiff tip to promote low/mid launch angle and low spin with the ball. The Tour AD XC also utilizes the brand new TORAYCA® M40X carbon-fiber pre-preg in the Mid to Tip Section of the shaft as well as the TORAYCA T1100G carbon-fiber pre-preg with NANOALLOY technology in the tip section of the shaft for unrivaled shaft stability and precise ball control without the loss of the exceptional feel that Graphite Design shafts are so well known for.

Features:

Utilizes the brand new TORAYCA®M40X carbon fiber pre-preg in the mid to tip section with NANOALLOY® technology in the tip section of the shaft for unrivaled shaft stability and precise ball control
    Shaft profile is designed with a softer butt section, a stiff center section and a stiff tip section to promote a low launch angle and low spin
    Delivers the exceptional feel that Graphite Design shafts are known for, while providing the “Xtra Carry” needed to optimize distance

$300save yourself $250, negotiable within reason Photo of model serial added
    Attached Images
    Last edited by leftylucas; 08-08-2024 at 09:17 AM.

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    The shaft comes with no grip and has been flo'ed.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Wannamaker Jeany1 is on a distinguished road
    Message sent

Bump now $300 obo
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Bogie Kak is on a distinguished road
    message sent

Got it, replied.
    Lefty Lucas

Sold!!
    Lefty Lucas

Thread Information