Well I don't know if it will mess you up but I suspect you will get a little frustrated after a while. The dd is good for the pricepoint but you cannot even compare it to the p3pro. The p3pro has its limitations and you cannot compare it to the pro7. I can keep on going until I reach the About golf sim at $50 grand. People get upset when one says that the p3pro is more accurate but it is a reality. Is it worth the upgrade? Well that depends on you. For me it was. The club accuracy with the woods, the increased information (angle of attack, club heights through impact, ball speed, launch) and the add on options were all reasons for me to switch. I still encourage people to get the dd so I am certainly not saying that it is no good. In fact I think it is a great sim for the money but really has its limitations. The fact that they are giving away their driver is not a great sign although you could look at it as being generous and customer pleasing. The issue with the p3pro for me now is the addition of their launch webcam to the new GSA courses. Other than that it has performed just like I want in a home sim.