CorporateGolfXtra 2024

View Poll Results: Stanley Cup winner is?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Detoit

13 72.22%
  • Pittsburgh

5 27.78%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Baxter
    No if he not a Great Player....He is a good player with the chance to be Great....Lidstrom is a Great Player and his history shows that....Joe Sakic is a Great Player....many would not have at the All-Time level but he is a Great Player....Jeter is a Great Player....In order to be a great player one needs to be Good for a long period of time than they are bumped up to a great player....Using your thoughts...I guess everyone who said Eric Lindros is a Great Player when he was playing is correct???Eric was a very Good Player and could have been a Great Player if it was not for some bad luck...I'm a huge Lindros fan but would not use the word Great....

PS.

What Ever, Who Cares.....as we all know Alfie is a GREAT player....LOL...enough said

Hall of Fame jonf is on a distinguished road jonf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Bullis View Post
    No if he not a Great Player....He is a good player with the chance to be Great....Lidstrom is a Great Player and his history shows that....Joe Sakic is a Great Player....many would not have at the All-Time level but he is a Great Player....Jeter is a Great Player....In order to be a great player one needs to be Good for a long period of time than they are bumped up to a great player....Using your thoughts...I guess everyone who said Eric Lindros is a Great Player when he was playing is correct???Eric was a very Good Player and could have been a Great Player if it was not for some bad luck...I'm a huge Lindros fan but would not use the word Great....

PS.

What Ever, Who Cares.....as we all know Alfie is a GREAT player....LOL...enough said
    Lindros WAS a great player. Then he went downhill. But for a time, he was a great player.

Thread Information