Have you ever seen a team so poor in offensive zone creativity? On the rush probably not a better team in the league. But man oh man do they hurt when they have to set up in the offensive zone. Spezza loves trying to go cross ice from the half boards or just dump it into the middle. They were 0/8 on the PP with only 9-10 shots. You have to at least get three to four shots per PP to create enough chances. Being a Sens fan it is tough to watch such poor play from such a talented team.

This isn't just a one game observation. I try to watch every Sens game on tv and if you notice most of their goals come in transition. Very few from solid movement of the puck from within the offensive zone. Yeah, yeah they get 30-40 shots per game but lots of them are mid to long range shots with no one in front of the net. Where has Neil gone on the PP to create traffic? Here's hoping Murray can find a solution. Don't ge me wrong I pleased with the start to the season but they have to do something or they will lose more games like tonight throughout the season.