I don't want to make this thread into a Rogers hate thread (I don't think the servers have enough storage space available) but I did want to share something with other members on this forum that may be paying more for less.

I got a reminder last week that I was at 75% usage on my Rogers Extreme Internet. This is the 38Mb/3Mb service with 120GB cap. My wife has recently discovered Netflix so I can understand why I approached my limit. I went to Rogers site to find out what adding additional data usage would cost and i found out Rogers has changed their plans, and for the same $69.99 existing Rogers customers were paying for the 38/3Mb service, with 120Gb cap you now get 60/10Mb service for the same price... HOWEVER, here's the big deal, the modem rental is included! This makes the new, faster service actually $8 / month cheaper than Rogers Extreme Internet.

I spoke to Rogers, the quickly updated my account. I did have to swap out my modem at Rogers to get those increased speeds but they had it there waiting for me.

I know many have moved to Teksavvy or other places but for those of us still using Rogers I wanted to spread the word.