Hello everyone.

I am thinking about (read wishing) getting P3ProSwing. I first thought about getting OptiShot, mainly because of the price. However, P3ProSwing seems to give a little better reading on the club head movement.

One thing I am not quite certain about P3ProSwing, however, is its launch angle monitoring capability.

First of all, does it still read the launch angle? Or, is it a feature that used to be available with old version/generation of the device, and no longer available? I can't really find any detailed information about this feature on their web site.

If this capability still exists, how does it work? I don't think inferred installed on the pad can read the vertical angle of the club head, regardless of how many are there. So, I guess I need to buy some kind of camera and attach it to the device, is that right? If so, what kind of camera? A simple webcam? Or fancier high speed camera?

According to some postings which I have read, the new courses do not support the launch angle... Does that means the launch angle is supported by (= taken into the consideration when calculating the ball flight) old courses and the driving range session?

Thank you for your reply in advance!