Allright here's my problem. I headed out to Cloverdale today (my friends choice of courses) to play a round. I hit 9 of 18 greens in reg resulting in even par for half the course, not to shabby but should be better considering I'm playing cloverdale. 6 of the other nine holes I was max 15 yards and min 4 yards from the pin (not from the edge of green) resulting in some very straight forward chips which, theoretically, I should be making over half of them. For these 6 holes I was 13 over par, absolutely disgraceful!! Didn't even think it would be possible. The other 3 holes I messed up or duffed a shot before I got to the green resulting in some poorly played holes.. So be it, it happens. As for being 15 yards or closer on 6 holes and paring 9 yet getting into the nineties (at cloverdale.. YIKES!!) makes me realize how ty my chipping and putting are. I've never been able to rely on it. Basically my question is if anyone is heading to Kevin Haime to practice their chipping and putting I'd be willing to pay for the price they charge to use the facility for an hour. All I ask is the person has a low-handicap (single digits) and wouldn't mind giving a bit of instruction while they practice. I can't afford a lesson from a certified instructor (tuition, rent, and whatever else to pay for already) so I'll toss this out. I'm probably going to head out sometime this wednesday or thrusday. PM me if your interested..