New poster so here is some info. I am building a new fitting area in my off course shop. Have decided on Flightscope X2. They sent me a demo to play around with was very impressed. Huge upgrade over my old Vector Pro. Anyway am having an enclosure built by West Coast Netting. Dimensions are 14'W x 10'6H x 16'D. Going to have 1" netting on sides and top, then archery netting behind the screen. A denier polyester blackout netting will go over the entire enclosure. I've ordered a True Strike mat with a couple extra sections. Hitting screen is going to be 1' from the back of the enclosure so I'm thinking my throw distance is going to be 15'. Going to have 14' from tee to screen. Hitting screen is going to be 14'W x 10'4H. Also going to purchase e6 software. My question is what should I get for a projector and can I mount it safely on the top bar of the enclosure over the hitting area? I'm not opposed to spending $$ if I have to but I dont want to buy a 3k projector if a 1k will work just as well for what I am doing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!