kball

having the unfortunate expierence of dealing with foresight on issues i would recommend you gather your data and once you feel you have enough to demonstrate then make the call. they may react differently with you, but i have heard from others now this is not uncommon. the only thing that would make them change from my perspective is producing hard data that they can not dispute. if its that bad and you got it documented and they still won't help then hand the data to a lawyer. i say this as opposed to calling to start the conversation in hope to continue gathering data. jon watters seemed to take great pride in trying to dispute everything i produced and harrass me. and i had a lot of data to back my position up also to boot. i am not saying i think you do or do not have enough data just providing a word of advise after deailing with them so you can make your single communication have the highest likelyhood for success for you.

it seems like your carry for gc2 was longer than the trackman on your outdoor comparison versus what you are seeing in the indoor environment. maybe there is something with the indoor setup but i agree it says just sit down perpindicular and hit so not sure what it can be.

did you see the balls turn over with both the gc2 and trackman outdoors along with both showing the draw spin? trackman will show spin axis but it should tell you the axis is tilt to the left and project a draw i think.