Quote Originally Posted by TheGolfer View Post
Did inital rough tests with the new optoma gt750-e. don't have screen installed yet so displayed it on sheet rock painted dark clolor with eggshell paint. from 10ft getting 720p wxga image ~ 14ft x 9ft in 16:10. watched a couple movies. got to say its very impressive and picture is huge. dark room with 3k lumens there was no issue at all with image this size nor screen door effect. even though i thought it didn't come with digital zoom it has a digtial zoom ability to shrink the picture along with digital vertical keystone correction. haven't tested sim yet outside of just bringing up a course and range and it looks great. Not sure if the screens have lower refelective gain that sheet rock with eggshell paint so we will see. i wasn't planning on getting the 3d glasses but now i think i will be watching a lot more movies - can't wait to try the blue ray 3d movies which it will display in 720p 3D - curiuos how that will look.
TheGolfer,

Let me know whether you had any issues without having a lens shift feature. How high did you mount your projector? Did you center it on the screen? Thanks in advance.