Hello Everyone,
I want to start by saying thanks for all the info that has been posted. I want to get a sim to get going indoors. I have done a lot of reading, but still a little confused. I will start with what I have, and what I know. I will initially be setting up in my garage. I have a laptop to use for the time being until I build a dedicated desktop. I have the NET RETURN net to hit into, I have a 4ft X 5 ft high qaulity stance mat that cost around $400 that I could cut a hole in for a sensor mat if needed. I have a runner turf that is 2ft X 8ft that came with the net return. I have a HD projector currently setup in my theater room that can be easily moved for a few hours of golf.

I think swinging the ProTee might be a little much for me right now. I also would like something a little more than the P3pro. I was wondering if I bought the PX1 or PX2 lite to start with if that would be a decent way to go? I want something upgradeable in the future. (IE cameras, maybe E6 courses) Right now I really want to keep myself active in the winter to improve my swing if possible, and I am hoping the sensor pad will help with that? If I get just the PX1, can Iwork on my swing with that or is there more neccessary equipment needed? I do not know if I should buy courses with it now or just wait to upgrade to E6 courses later on? I will stop writing for now and wait for some input to make sure I am making sense Thanks for the info, and yes I will keep on reading all the post over and over. I am just so new to the sims.