I had my swing speed measured when I bought my driver at Dick's a year ago. They had it consistently in the 105-110. I suppose it could have been wrong and the P3Pro could be right, but my 90mph swing speed corresponds to a 230 yard drive, or a 135 yard 8-iron. Those distances are at least 10% less than my actual distances. So, with the 10% adjustment and foam balls, I am close to real life distances. I am okay with this.

On a side note, I am curious if any P3Pro user has consistent swing speeds over 100mph. I am wondering if the P3Pro even allows this because when I swing as hard as I can, still can't get above 95mph.

My setup is coming along. I just put together interlocking mats and stacked them up. Also, cut an opening in it to lock in the unit. Seems to work well, but the mats are sliding all over, so I am going to try and velcro it down. The swing speeds have not changed, even though I am now level with the unit. Impact screen and projector are still en route.

I hit a bunch of balls last night and got a bunch of "off the toe of the club" readings, even though it felt like the center of the club. I could be wrong though, and might try taping the face of the club as a test to make sure it is in line with the P3Pro's readings.

Bubba, what does the friction meter mean? I set it at 1.7 per your recommendation. If I move it down to 1.0, does this mean the greens will be faster? Also, what do you mean by keeping the integration window on at all times? I find my delay is about 1-2 seconds from the time I hit the ball to a result on the screen. If I enable swing statistics, the delay increases to 4-5 seconds. I find these times to be reasonable.