This is my first post on this website, so any help is appreciated.

I am organizing a bachelor party that will be a roadtrip (in a camper/rv) to the Myrtle Beach are in the April-May timeframe. I have a few questions...

1. Since this is a bachelor party, can anyone confirm whether there is a decent enough 'night-life' (i.e. dance clubs, bars, etc.) in the MB area? I have heard that besides the golf, it is a bit of a 'sleepy'/retirement type destination. Since I am travelling with a bunch of young guys, I want to make sure that there will be fun in the evenings as well... if it is no good there for this, any suggestions on where else to go?

2. Since I am taking my camper, does anyone have suggestions on good sites within 15-20min. of the courses, beach, or nightlife to park it?

3. I am contemplating getting 'golf only' packages for our rounds since we will already have the camper. Is this a good idea, or are the savings so minimal that I may as well get golf & stay packages so that we at least have a hotel room for some of the guys to stay at?

4. What will the weather be like in MB in the April-May timeframe? Is it good enough to golf comfortably? (i.e. shorts and golf shirt?)

5. Any idea on how long of a drive it will be to MB from the border?

6. Instead of driving straight to MB, I am considering splitting our drive in 2 portions, so that we only drive 7-8 hours the first day and then do a 'night-out' in a different city before leaving the next morning to MB. Any suggestions on what a good place to "stopover" would be? (note: for going out only, not for golf)

These are a lot of questions, so any help would be appreciated... thanks!