I would like to take this time to wish all our troups in Afghanistan a merry XMas and a happy new year. When you are home tonight surrounded by your loved ones, please have a little tought and a prair for our soldiers who are celebrating XMas away from their loved ones in a dangerous place.
I will be privileged tonight to have my wife with me during the hollidays as she was supposed to be in Afghanistan this XMas to replace the medic that died less than a month ago. They moved her tour to this summer instead and the day after new year she will be going down south to start her training in Misissipi for a couple of weeks and then to Petawawa for the completion of the training.
It will be a rough year for me and my family, but I understand her desire to go there and make a difference. We all want (us in the military) to go there and make a difference in the life of the Afghan people and help our brothers in arms.
On this note, I would like to wish all OTG members and their family a safe and happy XMas period and a happy new year on the links. Just a little thought and a prair for our fallen comrades and their family tonight, would be a great gesture.
Thanks
Claude