Quote Originally Posted by Golfbum View Post
The bottom line on this issue is this. You list your item at the price you would like to sell it for. You just know people are going to offer less. Now the sad thing is this. If you list it for more than you want then no one bothers to contact you regarding the item. So you are stuck between a rock and a hard place.

List it, price it accordingly. If someone makes a reasonable offer then sell it. If not try again in a week or so.

Hey I know a guy who was holding a yard sale. One of his co-workers stopped by. The seller had some paperbacks for 25 cents each. His co-worker offered him 10 cents each. Now that is LOWBALLING

I know one thing, if I had been in the market for one of those drivers you listed I would have been all over those like a mouse on a piece of cheese. Great prices IMO.

As for the Scotty, well if I buy it at the great price I can get it for I might just decide to put it in play. I am debating on buying it as a little "Retirement Gift" to myself
But if I do not like it you will be first to know!
Thanks Boss. Let me know. I'm not sure exactly what I'm in the market for really. I thought this Redwood Anser would be amazing by the looks of it. The biggest issue I have with it is lack of weight in the head. I'll probably try something out with some more weight and see how it goes.