OK, I know I should be able to sort this one out myself but I simply am stuck. I will explain.
I have a 7 wood sonartec, 41 inch, with an accra T 50-M4, (280 cpm) I hit it 230 straight as a die all day long.
I have a 5 wood sonartec, 42 inch, but with an accra T60-M3, (270 cpm) I fade it and get the same 230 yds as the 7 wood.
I have a 3 wood sonartec, 43 inch, with an Accra T50-M4, (260cpm) I hit it 265 off the tee and 245 of the deck, straightish with a slight fade, but not really all that much.
I have tried every driver/shaft combination possible and the best so far is an SMT DB455 - 6 Degree withan accuflex EVO Lite at 45 inches, 245 cpm. I play all my drives with everything from a power fade to a slice. I have a swing speed of around 105 to 108 mph up to 117 to 120 if I want it. I am a former pro, long time ago. I hold a 2.1 hcp today at 55 yrs old and play on the Mexican tour occasionally and have a pretty good smooth swing with a delayed release. I can make clubs for anyone except myself. I have a 2.5 degree angle of upward attack on the driver and launch the 6 degree driver at 14.5 degrees with 2800 spin, with tempo of around 1.25.
I have tried VTLTīs, Diamanas, V2īs, I just cant seem to get it right.
Any suggestions out there, no matter how stupid they may seem. I have 2 fitting shops, so stock isnt the problem.,