There was a seller on ebay selling a complete set of Ping G5 clubs. Driver, 3w, 5w, 3-pw, sw, leather staff bag, travel case. He spelt ping "png" and complete "compete" wrong so those who did find the auction would think.. wow no one else is going to find this, I'm going to get this really cheap. My friend showed me the auction and I told him to pass, its probably fake because the feedback is private, there are no pictures and a few other things that made me uneasy about the auction. So, he gets them yesterday and comes over to my house and says... I got them. He paid $800can and didn't bid against anyone since there were so many spelling mistakes, he was the only one clever enough to find the set. Anyway, its hilarious how fake the clubs are. The 5 wood is 20* instead of 18*. THere are no serial numbers on any of the clubs. I took the clubs to golftown to get a letter from the mgr saying they were fake (for his chargeback and refund). He wrote the letter after looking at the clubs for 2 seconds. The shape of heads were more oval than triangular! The 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 writting on every iron was filled with black ink while the real pings aren't filled with anything. The true temper stamp on the shafts... aren't stamps they are stickers!!!! The driver and woods are about 20cc smaller than they should be, the shafts say stiff but they are more like senior flex and finally the letters P N and G are falling off the bag. each iron is about 15gs lighter than the real thing. There is a difference of 1 inch between some clubs and some of the irons are only 1/4 inch apart. I could swear the loft of the 8 iron is less than the 7 iron

If it sounds to good to be true.. it probably is