Hello fellow crazy golfers!

Mike Raganold called me the other morning and asked me if I would post here in the forum. I would like to thank Mike for the nice conversation that morning.

The repair centre is now up and running and getting pretty busy. The name is getting out there and the positive reviews are coming in.

We are getting calls daily from people who talked to others who had work done at the shop. The buzz is out there and we are excited!

We are offering fast turnaround non of this two weeks for grips and up to a month for a shaft. We can't hold your clubs hostage that long the season is short enough as it is!

The shop operates seven days a week and is open at eight in the morning. We stay open till seven to make it accessible to people who work till five. Saturday we close at five and four on Sunday.

If you need an emergency repair or something quick we will try to accommodate you and make it happen.

We have thousands of grips in stock and what we do not have we can have the next business day.

Same goes with shafts and we can get anything you need the next business day.

We stock shaft adapters specialy weights and have thousands of ferrules in stock.

Golf Logics is a very modern well equipped full service repair facility. We capable of all repair and custom work to your clubs may need.

I just want to invite anyone and everyone who may need some assistance with anything golf to please reach out.

Hope everyone enjoys the 2023 Golf Season!