CorporateGolfXtra 2023
Closed Thread
    Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar

2022 Callaway Rogue ST MAX LS model 9* driver BIG BOY SHAFT

I have the adapter so I can also sell it with a regular, senior, womens or stiff shaft
    Forgiving driver with lower spin, no wrench or headcover which is reflected in the price but reasonable offers will be considered.

Rogue ST Max LS is a high MOI head built for lower spin along with a stronger trajectory. Players can expect to see a more neutral ball flight, more workability, and lower spin characteristics compared to the Rogue ST MAX. It’s a great option for many mid-to-low handicap players.

INCREASED SPEED, STABILITY & HIGH MOI FROM ALL-NEW TUNGSTEN SPEED CARTRIDGE
    The groundbreaking new Tungsten Speed Cartridge structure places up to 23 grams low and deep in the driver head. This increases speed on off-center hits and provides more forgiveness through high MOI.

STABILITY AND SPEED FROM JAILBREAK SPEED FRAME
    Our patented A.I. designed Jailbreak Speed Frame provides stability in the horizontal and torsional direction. We’ve speed tuned the construction, shaping, and positioning to deliver even more speed across the face.

NEW A.I. DESIGNED FACE FOR LOWER SPIN AND INCREASED FORGIVENESS
    As the industry leader in Artificial Intelligence, we’ve added launch and spin to ball speed in our optimization formula. This new formula lowers spin on the face, allowing us to add forgiveness to the driver.

STABILITY AND FORGIVENESS FROM UNIBODY CONSTRUCTION
    The titanium unibody construction provides stability and lowers the center of gravity, while our proprietary Triaxial Carbon crown and sole allow us to save weight. This weight is precisely redistributed to increase forgiveness with a more neutral bias.

LOW SPIN HEAD DESIGN
    Rogue ST MAX LS is built for lower spin with a strong ball flight trajectory. With a more neutral ball flight, more workability, plus lower spin, Max LS is a tremendous option for mid-to-low handicap players.

Driver w/ Regular, senior, stiff $480
    Attached Images
    Last edited by leftylucas; 03-08-2023 at 10:31 PM.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    BUMP, now $480
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Sold $$$$$
    Lefty Lucas

Thread Information