CorporateGolfXtra 2024
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Colin Orr

Pitching Wedge Budapest is on a distinguished road
    Call toll free the Canadian Anti-Fraud Center. This is clearly a deceptive business practice. They will advise you.

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    A face can lead to unwanted results, it is a police matter as this is fraud if you take money for a service then not provide it. It's the law and pretty sure the police will be the best bet. Just my 2 cents. Many people did not get the service nor their money back. Not saying he has commited fraud but the Popo would be in the correct positionj to deal with it.

In the Criminal Code of Canada, fraud is defined as deliberately depriving someone of their belongings (property, money, services, etc.) through deceit or misrepresentation of their true intention. It is technically theft, but in a fraud case, the theft occurs because the victim gave their money, property, or services up willingly. Fraud crimes may include:
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

I'm a regular em69 is on a distinguished road em69's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by leftylucas View Post
    A face can lead to unwanted results, it is a police matter as this is fraud if you take money for a service then not provide it. It's the law and pretty sure the police will be the best bet. Just my 2 cents. Many people did not get the service nor their money back. Not saying he has commited fraud but the Popo would be in the correct positionj to deal with it.

In the Criminal Code of Canada, fraud is defined as deliberately depriving someone of their belongings (property, money, services, etc.) through deceit or misrepresentation of their true intention. It is technically theft, but in a fraud case, the theft occurs because the victim gave their money, property, or services up willingly. Fraud crimes may include:
    Yes, the law, but not an arrestable offense, which is why it isn't a police matter. The police can't force him to pay the money back. This is a civil lawsuit...go to small claims court.

Then why do the police ask you to contact them if the fraud is over $5000?

Moderator Big Johnny69 is on a distinguished road Big Johnny69's Avatar
    Forever stuck between single digit and trunk slammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Budapest View Post
    Then why do the police ask you to contact them if the fraud is over $5000?
    It would only be over $5000 as a group.
    "A life lived in fear of the new and the untried is not a life lived to its fullest." M.Pare 10/09/08

5 Wood gdwlkspld is on a distinguished road
    As an alternative, why not make a complaint to the CPGA?

I seem to recall the police charging a number of snow plow operators with fraud recently.
    Then again it was a news story first.

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    I just hope he pays everyone back.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Need a Caddy slash is on a distinguished road
    Just curious if whoever didn't get the service they paid for what have they done to get their money back.
    If it was me I would drive in hyland golf office and speak to him directly. Then would get into the gm office and ask them if it's the kind of people they want to have there members being associated with.

7 Iron Kyaku is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by slash View Post
    Just curious if whoever didn't get the service they paid for what have they done to get their money back.
    If it was me I would drive in hyland golf office and speak to him directly. Then would get into the gm office and ask them if it's the kind of people they want to have there members being associated with.
    same, surprised of the lack of reports of that situation. Figured someone would of reported back their experience going directly to Hyland. Especially its been reported a while ago where he has been recently too. It's not like he's fully disappeared out of the country on the run or something.

Administrator MikeRaganold is on a distinguished road MikeRaganold's Avatar

Closed

If anyone has new updates or helpful information, perhaps a new thread is warranted. Otherwise, this thread is now closed.

Thread Information