CorporateGolfXtra 2024
Closed Thread
    Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar

2017 PING Glide 2.0 wedge set, 50*/54*/60* black dot

Upgraded to the 3.0 so this set is all yours, still plenty of life left on these wedges, milled face grooves are excellent, SS grind for versatility for the 50 and 54 and the TS grind for the 60. All 3 are shafted with the proprietary PING Ascending Weight 2.0 wedge flex shafts and PING dial-a-wedge grips. Standard lie but if you need them bent I can do it for free if you pay the asking price.

New, sharper grooves are closer together for increased friction, imparting more spin (up to 400 rpm in testing) for precise distance and trajectory control from full swings and finesse shots. The enhanced sole grinds and lead edges in the 431SS heads have been carefully crafted for exceptional surface interaction and versatility, gliding through the turf and sand to enable creative shot making.

Milled Faces And Grooves
    These specialized grooves increase the spin rate for more control and precision on full and partial shots and offer exceptional spin consistency from both dry and wet conditions.

SS Grind
    An all-purpose mid-bounce sole with heel and trail edge relief to create versatility on touch shots around the green. Ideal for moderate attack angles and divots. Fits most golfers.

TS Grind (60*)
    The TS grind facilitates shot making and precision. Heel relief allows shots to be executed with an open face without fear of the lead edge sitting too high.

Dyla-wedge Grip
    By gripping down on this ¾-inch-longer grip, you can be a more versatile shot maker and achieve trajectory control on every shot. Reduced taper further enhances shot making.

$280 negotiable since I'm so nice and it's the off season
    Attached Images
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    Sold
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Thread Information