CorporateGolfXtra 2023
Closed Thread
    Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar

Golf swing analyser, GSA Pro

This is a great unit, I have used it to get my swing speed and help with making clubs for my customers. I have purchased a higher end radar to enable fittings so this is all yours. It's so simple and gives tons of data.

WHAT IT TRACKS

CLUB HEAD SPEED
    This shows you how fast the club head is traveling as it hits the ball, a general indicator of how your swing performs.

SWING PATH
    The swing path is where the downswing is relative to the backswing path, assuming the backswing is on plane.

FACE ANGLE
    Monitor your face angle at impact relative to your face angle at address.

TEMPO
    Swing tempo presents the rhythm (in ration) of your swing speed during the backswing and downswing. The ration is derived from the backswing time and downtime time.

BACK SWING TIME
    The back swing time gives you the time taken (in seconds) to swing from set up to the top of the backswing. It can be shown up to 2 decimals of a second.

IMPACT FORCE
    Impact force presents the amount of force in lbs/kg when you hit the ball. The higher the number means the more solid you hit the ball. This is especially helpful for your short game when strength and distance is more challenging to gauge.

BALL SPEED
    A mathematical calculation of the attainable speed of the golf ball when it leaves the club head at impact.

CARRY DISTANCE
    A mathematical calculation of what the ball carry should be based on the loft angle of the club you chose on the app and the club head speed.

"BEST" SWING COMPARISON
    Set any of your putting strokes, or your instructors', as your "best," then see a side-by-side comparison between your "best" and latest swings to help make adjustments.

PRO COMPARISON
    See how your swing stacks up against the pros. The GSA Pro app comes pre-loaded with PGA coach Rob Eastwood and LPGA coach Penny Pulz's swings. Consider them your free, virtual trainer available anytime and anywhere.

AUTO-VIDEO RECORDING
    In-app, hands-free video recording let's you examine your body and ball position in either frame-by-frame slow motion or full speed.

* Video recording feature available for iOS devices only.

TRACK YOUR RESULTS
    All swings are stored automatically in-app under the selected club. Or, easily sync your swings to the 3BaysCloud to compare, share and advance your analysis on any device.

$65
    Attached Images
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Thread Information