CorporateGolfXtra 2024
Closed Thread
    Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar

Callaway Big Bertha 2019 6 Hybrid

UST Mamiya Recoil ZT9 460 shaft in regular flex (F3), original headcover, cosmetic wear only as with all PVD finishes. Crown is in good shape.

Forgiving and long

Big Bertha Hybrid Features & Benefits
    Long Distance and Fast Ball Speeds

Jailbreak technology imports two “jail bars” as I like to call them into the backside of the club face to help stiffen the body of the club. It connects the crown and sole of the face making it stiffer overall, less vibration and flex internally.

This helps place more impact load on the face to create faster ball speeds and longer distances. It’s a innovative technology that Callaway has used in their drivers, woods, hybrids, and irons to help golfers achieve better distance while maintaining excellent feel and control.

Hyper Speed Face Cup = Fast Ball Speeds

The Hyper Speed Face Cup is a wraparound face to create better ball speeds over a larger area. This means even on off-center hits, the clubhead still produces faster ball speeds than normal.

A lot of credit can be given to the Hyper Speed Face Cup but it wouldn’t be as effective without its counterpart, ultra thin, carpenter 455 steel face that is very fast to help deliver faster ball speeds.

New OptiFit Hosel

In addition to improved distance, you’ll love the feel and launch the golf hybrid produces. Hybrids are known for launching the ball higher and being easier to hit than fairway woods.

On the 2019 Big Bertha Hybrid, you’ll enjoy easier launch from its new OptiFit Hosel. This adds adjustability to the club so you can set the loft that fits the ball flight you’re looking for.

The new hosel system is lighter and shorter which saves weight in the golf club. Callaway repositioned the weight savings to better optimize the center of gravity which is now deeper in the club head.

This helps the Big Bertha Hybrid generate easy, high launching, long flying golf shots.

Easier to Hit for Beginners

Additionally, the new Big Bertha 2019 Hybrid features a progressive head shape which golfers are finding more forgiving and more appealing.

This head shape also helps give the hybrid a high MOI (moment of inertia) which basically means less face twisting at impact. This helps the golf ball start off straighter, making the end result a much happier outcome for golfers.

$100
    Attached Images
    Last edited by leftylucas; 08-31-2022 at 08:35 AM.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    Sold!!!!!!!
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Thread Information