100 Holes of Hope
Closed Thread
    Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar

Garmin Approach Z82 Full colour GPS/Rangefinder combo

This unit is the top tech, it combines a rangefinder and a GPS in one. It's in excellent shape and was used for 1 season. I have purchased a launch monitor/GPS combo for club building purposes so this unit is all yours.

In the view finder the hole layout is displayed on the left and then you pin point the flag and it vibrates when you hit the pin. Has green view, hazrd distances, plays like distances, scorecard, putts, fairways, wind direction/speed. The compass feature is awesome when you cannot see the hole and have a blind shot/ It shows you the direction of the hole so just aim and hit your shot. Bluetooth pairing to your phone and preloaded 41,000 courses and no annual membership fees. So many features, see the link for all the benefits

https://www.garmin.com/en-CA/p/672620

This unit sells for $679 + taxes new, save yourself $167 and buy this one. Pay the asking price and get a hardshell EVA case free, a $35 value
    Attached Images
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    Price drop $535
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Sold!!!
    Lefty Lucas

Thread Information