CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread
    Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar

Digital Swing Weight scale for hobbyists

I wanted to get a different model and made a mistake so it's all yours. I am asking what I paid for it, never even opened the packaging.

The new V2 version incorporates an aluminum arm for increased rigidity with 3D printed ends and fulcrum mounting base.

You’ll never find a more simple way to measure a golf clubs swingweight. Ball bearing supported fulcrum with a built in bubble level. The adjustable leg makes leveling the arm a snap. Once the fixture is set up, you can add or remove weight and see the resulting impact on the club’s swingweight in real time. Images are computer renderings. Uses one digital gram scale (not included). Check out the video below to see it in action.

Use a quality digital scale for the most accurate readings. Look for a scale with a solid surface on top. These scales have multiple load cells attached to the feet of the scale and are better at handling a concentrated load. Single load cell scales do not read as accurately if the load is not directly over the load cell.

$60
    Attached Images
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Thread Information