CorporateGolfXtra 2024
Closed Thread

Hybrid View

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar

Mint PING Gilde 3.0 Eye2 sand wedge 54*

This is in mint condition, black dot, beautiful finish and with the new longer grip to allow you to choke down even more on the shaft for short touch shots pitch and chip shots. It really cuts through the rough very well. I am changing my wedge gaps so this is up for sale.

Specs are Black dot lie (standard), 35.25", 64.3* lie, 10* bounce, D3 swing weight, 115g Nippon shaft

PING Glide 3.0 Eye2 Wedge
    Features
    Improved lighter overall weight improves feel and control in the short game
    Deep, sharp grooves promote higher spin for more friction, improved spin, and trajectory control
    Eye2 grind matches the original Eye2 sand wedge sole profile, hosel transition, and high toe shape for ultimate bunker performance
    New Dylawedge grip is lighter, weighing 52 grams, and is 3/4" longer than a standard grip with reduced taper so golfers can grip down for versatility and control around the green
    New PING Z-Z115 shaft made by Nippon is lighter at 115 grams and features a lower balance point so golfers feel the head through the swing for more control and versatility
    Constructed from soft 431 stainless steel
    Rounded head profile, tapered hosel, and more offset provides a clean look at captures the ball at addressElastomer insert on the back delivers a softer feel at impact
    HydroPearl Chrome 2.0 finish repels moisture and reduces friction through the turf

$165 This club sells for $205 + txs so save yourself $65 buy this one an go play some golf with the savings. I will even through in a head cover for it.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by leftylucas; 07-04-2022 at 08:12 AM.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    Sold pending pick up
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

sold
    Lefty Lucas

Thread Information