100 Holes of Hope
Closed Thread
    Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar

Glebe garage sale golf clubs/shafts/tools

Here is your chance to get starter to intermediate golf clubs at the best price, that is to say at garage sale prices. I will have both used clubs (RH & LH) shafts (new and pulled) on hand at 222 Fouth Avenue at the Great Glebe Garage Sale on Saturday May 28th starting at 7am. If you are looking for a particular club send me a message ahead of time and I will put it aside for you.

I will also have a few clubmaking tools (ferrule turning arm, ferrule installer, grip remover, tape remover, bench ruler, clamps, lie angle protractors, shaft ID gauges)
    Attached Images
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Championship Cup leftygolfguy is on a distinguished road
    Is that a full set of wishon 752s?

Caddy Gofish2 is on a distinguished road Gofish2's Avatar
    [QUOTE=leftylucas;575007]Here is your chance to get starter to intermediate golf clubs at the best price, that is to say at garage sale prices. I will have both used clubs (RH & LH) shafts (new and pulled) on hand at 222 Fouth Avenue at the Great Glebe Garage Sale on Saturday May 28th starting at 7am. If you are looking for a particular club send me a message ahead of time and I will put it aside for you.

I will also have a few clubmaking tools (ferrule turning arm, ferrule installer, grip remover, tape remover, bench ruler, clamps, lie angle protractors, shaft ID gauges)[/Q

Caddy Gofish2 is on a distinguished road Gofish2's Avatar
    I will be selling honey and beeswax candles around the corner in front of the Glebe Community Centre and will try and stop by. Thanks so much for putting the new shaft in my Taylormade Driver !

9 Iron HDV is on a distinguished road
    Do you have a set of stiff iron shafts; .355; S, PW-5? Best priced pulled is fine.

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    My pleasure, hope to see you there
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

There are some 752a but mostly those are for fittings.
    Lefty Lucas

Thread Information