CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread
    Golf Pig of the Year 09, 10, 11 Marcos is on a distinguished road Marcos's Avatar

Anyone with Covid here?

Any of you have had Covid or have it right now? My wife and i had it about 3 weeks ago. Vaccinated 3 times, it might have helped us to get through it. Sneezing, coughing, nasal congestion and mild headaches, low energy, pretty normal. Tested myself last week and negative.
    Hopefully we get through this crap and get on with our lives. Like everyone else, pretty sick and tired of all of it.

Singles Match Play Champ 2012 Wilster is on a distinguished road Wilster's Avatar
    I had it around 3 weeks ago too , or a bad cold as I referred to it , the media are ramping up the nonsense again 🙄
    At the end of the day ... It gets dark

Golf Pig of the Year 09, 10, 11 Marcos is on a distinguished road Marcos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilster View Post
    I had it around 3 weeks ago too , or a bad cold as I referred to it , the media are ramping up the nonsense again 🙄
    Yep, they love to do that, its the only way they can sell their garbage. Pretty sick and tired like you my friend.

Monday Qualifier 314314 is on a distinguished road
    Now with the election coming up in Ontario, let's see what science they follow....

I had it around 3 weeks ago too , or a bad cold as I referred to it , the media are ramping up the nonsense again ��

1 Iron BARGEGOLF is on a distinguished road BARGEGOLF's Avatar
    I know several people that had serious symptoms lasting almost three weeks. Some people are lucky with relatively mild symptoms, others not. Long COVID effects also not yet known with this variant…

I'm a regular em69 is on a distinguished road em69's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BARGEGOLF View Post
    I know several people that had serious symptoms lasting almost three weeks. Some people are lucky with relatively mild symptoms, others not. Long COVID effects also not yet known with this variant…
    Caught it after March Break...took 2 weeks to get to 100%.

Hall of Fame jeffc is on a distinguished road jeffc's Avatar
    I was just in the US and despite my RAT's saying I am negative, my body says otherwise.
    I got a fever. And the only prescription is more golf equipment.

Posting Sensei justsomeguy is on a distinguished road
    I had it around 3 weeks ago too , or a bad cold as I referred to it , the media are ramping up the nonsense again ��
    I also got it around 3 weeks ago (along with several friends and coworkers) - even though we are all fully vaccinated. My symptoms were more like the flu than a bad cold and they only lasted about 2-3 days - but it took me over a week to get a negative test result.

Don't know anything about media nonsense, but I can tell you that Ottawa General now has an entire floor of one of their buildings dedicated to COVID patients. So obviously there are still enough unvaccinated people out there to cause problems

Golf Nut nice_lag is on a distinguished road
    Got it ten days ago... Bad headache, congestion, light cough, energy drain... my first RAT test was barely noticeable; had to really look at it. Three days later, the line appeared black in less than 15 seconds. Energy levels are coming back but it took a toll.
    nice_lag
    Almonte

Golf Nut justdoit is on a distinguished road justdoit's Avatar
    Had the 2 vaccines plus the booster,not long after maybe 2 weeks started to have ongoing pain in right eye,some mild headaches,runny nose but pretty much in perfect health right now..not getting a fourth vaccine..AM DONE

Thread Information