CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread
    Putter JDoy16 is on a distinguished road

Arizona in March

Going to Scottsdale in March for 4 rounds as part of a bachelor party. Playing Ak-Chin Southern Dunes, Stonecreek, Dobson Ranch, and McDowell Mountain. Wondering if anyone has been to Arizona over COVID and knows of a place in Scottsdale that has free/cheap PCR tests available to Canadians, to avoid the $250US PCR tests at the airport.

Also - if anyone has any other golf/bachelor recommendations for Scottsdale please let me know! Thanks!

3 Wood Jasonreg is on a distinguished road
    So last time I was there I booked at the local CVS pharmacy. In the end it was free as AZ gives tests to all travelers including going to Canada. That said, the paid test was closer to $125 IIRC plan ahead though - tests are in short supply - book well in advance.

Monday Qualifier 314314 is on a distinguished road
    I know Walgreens pharma provides free tests. You need to register and book it using their app. If you are into cigars drop by Cigarking 7830 E. Gelding Drive, Suite 100 Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Quote Originally Posted by JDoy16 View Post
    Going to Scottsdale in March for 4 rounds as part of a bachelor party. Playing Ak-Chin Southern Dunes,

Stonecreek, Dobson Ranch, and McDowell Mountain. Wondering if anyone has been to Arizona over COVID and knows of a place in Scottsdale that has free/cheap PCR tests available to Canadians, to avoid the $250US PCR tests at the airport.

Also - if anyone has any other golf/bachelor recommendations for Scottsdale please let me know! Thanks!

7 Iron Kyaku is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by JDoy16 View Post
    Going to Scottsdale in March for 4 rounds as part of a bachelor party. Playing Ak-Chin Southern Dunes, Stonecreek, Dobson Ranch, and McDowell Mountain. Wondering if anyone has been to Arizona over COVID and knows of a place in Scottsdale that has free/cheap PCR tests available to Canadians, to avoid the $250US PCR tests at the airport.

As long as you're fully vaxed, by Feb 28th you won't need any of those tests anymore.

I'm a regular em69 is on a distinguished road em69's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyaku View Post
    As long as you're fully vaxed, by Feb 28th you won't need any of those tests anymore.
    You still need an Antigen test to return to Canada.

Thread Information