CorporateGolfXtra 2024
Closed Thread
    Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar

Ping g410 2 hybrid

2 HYBRID, 17*, includes head cover but no wrench, adjustable loft and lie which is amazing, kind of duplicates the gap of my 5 wood so up for sale. Has n R flex on it now, plays softer but I can put on a different flex for you at n/c if you pay the asking price.

Larger Profile
    A larger head provides added stability and helps elevate MOI 6.5%. The shaping can help you align the face confidently at your target, and the re-shaped crown turbulators frame the ball.

Customize Your Ball Flight
    Trajectory Tuning 2.0 utilizes a patented, lightweight aerodynamic hosel sleeve that you adjust to influence ball flight while ensuring proper gapping. Eight positions enable you to fine-tune trajectories through loft (±1.5°) and lie adjustments, including up to 3° flatter than standard.

High MOI, Fast Face
    A deeper, high-density tungsten back weight creates extreme perimeter weighting to maximize forgiveness in the larger-profile head. The strength and flexibility of a thin, maraging-steel face attached to the 17-4 stainless steel head increases ball speed for added distance.

Reduced Spin
    The face is textured to reduce spin, and the painted grooves help frame the ball at address.

Trajectory Tuning Chart
    Trajectory Tuning 2.0 in the G410 utilizes a lightweight, aerodynamic hosel sleeve that provides eight positions for influencing ball flight through loft (±1.5°) and lie adjustments, including up to 3° flatter than standard.

$225
    Attached Images
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    Sold pending drop-off
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Sold!!!!!
    Lefty Lucas

Thread Information