100 Holes of Hope
Closed Thread
    Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar

PING Glide Forged wedge set 50 and 54, Upgraded shafts.

This is an excellent set of wedges, upgraded the shafts tp the shafted NS Pro WV shafts. I used them for the last 2 seasons but that was only 30 games so they are in excellent shape. Bubba uses them so they must be great. The specs are 50-10 bounce and 54-10. The grips are standard size grey Golf Pride MCC4 Align

They look amazing at set up and have great feel and the grooves are excellent. Get the spin you need, I found them very versatile around the greens, I am going with a different gap set-up so these are all yours. Please buy them so I can get the ones i need.

ShaftsL I upgraded the shafts to these NS Pro WV:
    The Nippon NS Pro WV Steel Wedge Shaft adds control to your wedge game. Most golfers use ill-suited iron shafts in their wedges, which leads to a variety of swing concessions. Utilizing premium base materials, adding weight and balance in key segments of the shaft, as well as proper matching to the golfer's needs, results in consistent wedge swings and exceptional control.
    Pictures don't do them justice

$250 OBO
    Attached Images
    Last edited by leftylucas; 01-01-2022 at 11:01 AM.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    SOLD, that was quick
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Thread Information