CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread
    Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar

Brand new Cobra DWS Baffler 16* hybrid

This is a brand new club designed to correct your natural "power fade" This hybrid is very versatile and designed to hit easily out of the rough, off the tee or from a tight fairway. Great look ar set-up builds confidence, easy high launching.

Design features"

The Cobra Baffler DWS Hybrid is made for golfers who are looking to replace their long irons with a higher launching, easier to hit club. Made with a dual weighting system that lowers the Center of Gravity that helps to promote a higher launch, as well as helping to stabilize the face through the hitting zone. Designed with a brushed steel top-line that increases confidence at address and helps with a square alignment.
    I will assemble with the choice of flex you want and a new grip

$65
    Attached Images
    Last edited by leftylucas; 01-29-2022 at 12:48 PM.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Moderator Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 BogeyGolf is on a distinguished road BogeyGolf's Avatar
    Always good to keep your father in law happy...LOL

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BogeyGolf View Post
    Always good to keep your father in law happy...LOL
    You got that right, he turned 80 this year and this style of head is really helping him.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

2 left
    Lefty Lucas

Arrow shooter Chieflongtee is on a distinguished road Chieflongtee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by leftylucas View Post
    You got that right, he turned 80 this year and this style of head is really helping him.
    What? Is he putting or chipping with it?😂😂😂
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Not chipping but that would also be useful. He has one of those "chipper" clubs. He is using it instead of a 3/5 wood, he does not have the swing speed anymore for hitting woods.
    Lefty Lucas

Consistently present bobbyc is on a distinguished road bobbyc's Avatar
    The one i bought from you is great !! assembled with an Aldila NV 75R with added 3gr tip weight tip trim 1" and then butt trim to 40.75" (for me) .. awesome !! definitely much better then the 20 yr old 16* bulge n' roll one i cant hit any longer. very satisified so far ... on sims anyway !!
    Last edited by bobbyc; 01-06-2022 at 02:27 PM.

Glad to hear, it makes all the difference when a quality head is assembled by a pro to his specs!! I sold 2 others and they also have used them on sims and love them. Just a couple left
    Lefty Lucas

Consistently present bobbyc is on a distinguished road bobbyc's Avatar
    hmmmm ... save one for me next time you're in town ... i'll take another head for shaft testing (experimenting) unless you want to sell as a complete club ....
    bobby
    if i could only putt !!

Bobby took one more so only 1 left, I just don't know how he will get 2 heads on one shaft???
    Lefty Lucas

Only 1 left!!!
    Last edited by leftylucas; 02-15-2022 at 09:33 AM.
    Lefty Lucas

Thread Information