CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread
    8 Iron AlwaysGolfin is on a distinguished road

Courses around Quebec City

Going on a guys trip to the Quebec City area late September, looking to mix 3 or 4 rounds in during a week. Anyone have any recommendations/experience regarding some nice courses around that area to check out?

Have already ran through Google but wouldn't mind hearing some first-hand opinions if they're out there!

Thanks in advance!

1 Iron BARGEGOLF is on a distinguished road BARGEGOLF's Avatar
    Played Golf de la Faune last week. It was cart path only due to a lot of rain the night prior and the morning of the round. i would call it a “modern design” with large-ish greens. Although possible, not sure I would walk it. i would go back. It is 10-15 minutes max north of the lowertown on l’autoroute laurentienne. Further north is Mont Tourbillon. I havent played it in about 20 years and dont remember much. The course at Mont Ste-Anne east of the city is an other good option.

The “public” best course is La Tempête in Lévis, but I think you have to do a stay and play at a hotel in Ste-Foy.

Some advice… you need to reserve most restaurants in advance especially during the weekdays since mosy are only open Wednesday thru Sunday. Very few, even in Vieux-Québec and on Grande-Allée are open 7 days a week. It is pricy but on Grande-Allée we went to Ophelia (it was open on a Tuesday night). It was great. Close by on Cartier, i would suggest Bistro B.

Thread Information